Some of the most effective and useful donations we receive are in-kind donations. This type of donation might include making a donation of outdoors related equipment, tools, or supplies (for fishing, hunting, camping, etc.). Additionally, we can always use your time, knowledge, and energy!
If you have an idea for an in-kind donation that will help OCOM serve our community, please contact us and we can work together to formulate a plan.
Please note, donated equipment and supplies do not have to be new. We will happily take used equipment as long as it functions safely!
Past Blessings Received
- Freezers: all of our processed venison is stored in freezers that have been donated by members of the community.
- Transportation of donated deer: We have had 1-2 volunteers that help transport deer harvests to our local processor.
- Camp Chairs
- Fishing Poles
- Coleman camping stove
- Website and marketing consultation
- Freezer: we have been blessed see a continuous increase in the amount of deer donated. As this number continues to rise, we will need to be able to store the processed venison prior to delivery.
- Coleman Dual Fuel or Northstar model lanterns
- Any type of camping tool, device, or gear.
- Hunting Blinds or other used hunting equipment
- Fishing Equipment
- Large Coolers
- Marketing, Brand Awareness, and Fundraiser Campaigns
- Identification of Individuals or Groups could benefit from OCOM or OCOM’s partnerships
- Volunteers that can lead a bible study or other outdoors themed educational presentation or series.
- Volunteers for delivering harvested deer to the processor: Sometime our hunters cannot transport a donation to the processor and we may need a helping hand. Having a volunteer can mean the difference between obtaining a deer donation or not.